Hash functions (sha-1, sha-2, SM3, …)
Flexible and optimized Hash IP core
The BA413 is a flexible and optimized hash IP core developed, validated and licensed by Silex Inside.
With a flexible wrapper supporting a wide selection of programmable hashing modes (SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, SM3 and MD-5) with HMAC and several options of data interface, the BA413 is an easy-to-use solution with predictable resources and performances on ASIC and FPGA.
- Supports SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD-5, SM3, HMAC
- Generic parameters allow customers to get the best trade-off between area and functionalities and performances in all configurations
- 64 or 80 cycles per 512- or 1024-bit chunk depending on the algorithm
- Unused features result in optimized logic
- Low power feature
- Easy to integrate interfaces:
- AMBA (AHB, AXI) with optional DMA
- AMBA (APB, AXi-4 Lite) Configuration Interface
- Portability: ASIC, Actel, Altera, Xilinx
- API for reference
- Message digest calculation
- Required by most security protocols